Keto Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
This keto Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Pork, Pork Chop Recipes is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
As always, the air fryer gets the win on quickness and simplicity for cooking a great tasting meal, and these Keto Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops are no exception. Two ingredients make it a sinch to prepare and serve with your favorite keto side items!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops Recipe Ingredients
- 4 boneless, center-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
- cooking spray
- aluminum foil
Keto Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops Recipe Instructions
- Place pork chops on a plate and lightly spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides with ranch seasoning mix and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chops in the preheated air fryer, working in batches if necessary, to ensure fryer is not overcrowded.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then flip the pork chops and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow the pork chops to rest on a foil-covered plate for 5 minutes before serving.
Leave a review or comment