Keto Instant Pot® Crust-less Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche
This keto Instant Pot® Crust-less Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche recipe is a perfect French dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Instant Pot, Egg, Broccoli, Pressure Cooker is going to absolutely love this low-carb Instant Pot® Crust-less Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing French dish! If you like this keto Instant Pot® Crust-less Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Photo Credit: Marco Verch Professional Photographer
Looking for an easy-to-prepare keto breakfast recipe? This creamy and fluffy Keto Instant Pot® Crust-less Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche recipe is quick and easy to cook in the Instant Pot® or pressure cooker.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Instant Pot® Crust-less Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche Recipe Ingredients
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package broccoli florets, chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups water
Keto Instant Pot® Crust-less Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche Recipe Instructions
- Grease a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish with butter.
- Whisk eggs, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Stir in broccoli, onion, and Cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into the prepared souffle dish.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Pour water into the pot and insert the trivet.
- Place the prepared dish on the trivet with an aluminum foil sling, folding its ends on top. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 25 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to the manufacturer's instructions, for about 10 minutes. Open and remove the lid.
- Lift quiche by grabbing the ends of the foil sling. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Leave a review or comment