Keto Vanilla Chia Pudding
This keto Vanilla Chia Pudding recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Dessert, Vanilla, Chia, Pudding is going to absolutely love this low-carb Vanilla Chia Pudding variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this keto Vanilla Chia Pudding recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This Vanilla Chia Pudding recipe is sure to be a great dessert after a healthy keto meal! Be sure to add this to your menu for your next Taco Tuesday!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons granulated sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Mix almond milk, cream, chia seeds, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl until well combined. After setting for 5 minutes, stir again.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until it thickens, or overnight, if preferred.