Keto Lemon-Garlic Air Fryer Salmon
This keto Lemon-Garlic Air Fryer Salmon recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Salmon, Fish, Seafood is going to absolutely love this low-carb Lemon-Garlic Air Fryer Salmon variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Lemon-Garlic Air Fryer Salmon recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
You can quickly put up this buttery lemon-garlic salmon with only a few essential ingredients. Use center-cut, 1-inch thick fillets for the most outstanding results. Salmon cooked to medium-well taste after eight minutes. Add 1 to 2 more minutes for well-done, but watch out for overcooking. Various air fryer models may have different cook times.
Why Does This Lemon Garlic Air-Fryer Salmon Work? We'll Take a look!
In addition to the fact that this salmon meal is speedy and straightforward, a few factors make a difference for me:
A ton of flavor
Salmon is a substantial, fatty, and powerful fish that can withstand solid and intense tastes without being overpowered. Salmon requires strong, robust flavors, and our delicious lemon-garlic sauce fills that need.
Making the easy lemon-garlic sauce is the first step in this baked salmon dish. Why is it there?
Lemon. Lots of it. Two huge lemons' juice combined with lemon zest (so much brightness!)
Plenty of fresh garlic. It would help if you minced or finely chopped the garlic since no one likes to bite into a big chunk of it.
Extra virgin olive oil of high quality. While many recipes call for melted butter, it's not necessary. All you need to complete this sauce and give the salmon a healthy buttery touch is extra virgin olive oil. Extra virgin olive oil, is flavorful and spicy in the finish, was what we used.
Herbs & Spices. Simple lemon pepper seasoning that you probably already have around the house!
Soft and just-right flaky
The air fryer is perfect as it gives the edges nice crispy flakiness but leaves it soft and juicy in the center!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets center-cut salmon fillets with skin
- ¼ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon dried parsley
- cooking spray
- 2 thin slices lemon, cut in half
- Set the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix the minced garlic and olive oil.
- Dry salmon fillets with a paper towel after rinsing, brush with oil mixture and garnish with parsley and lemon-pepper spice.
- Use a small amount of cooking spray in the air fryer's basket. Put three lemon halves on top of each salmon fillet in the basket, skin side down.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated air fryer. Take out of the air fryer, then wait two minutes before serving.