This keto Margarita recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Margarita, Drinks, Lime is going to absolutely love this low-carb Margarita variation. Providing 1 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this keto Margarita recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Feel free to indulge in this guilt-free keto margarita! To replicate the flavor of orange liqueur, this recipe combines monkfruit sweetener instead of sugar and orange-flavored sparkling water.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 3 cups ice
- 2 fluid ounces tequila
- 1 fluid ounce lime juice
- 2 ½ teaspoons low-calorie natural sweetener (monkfruit)
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 pint-sized Mason jar
- 2 fluid ounces orange-flavored sparkling water (like La Croix®)
- Ice should be half-filled in a shaker. Combine the tequila, lime juice, and monkfruit sweetener in a shaker. Seal and shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds or until the exterior is frosted.
- Put salt and then along the rim of the margarita glass on a plate, run one lime wedge. Take the glass and press it down in the salt.
- Add ice to the glass.
- In a glass, strain the margarita. Stir with a splash of sparkling water. Serve with the remaining lime wedge as a garnish.