Keto Creamed Spinach
This keto Creamed Spinach recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Frying Pan, Spinach, Butter, Cream is going to absolutely love this low-carb Creamed Spinach variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Creamed Spinach recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Photo credit: Meal Makeover Moms
This is one of the easiest side dishes you can make and it taste absolutely amazing. Try adding this Keto Creamed Spinach recipe as a side to some of your favorite keto main course items.
Serving: 150g | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 999mg | Potassium: 655mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 11376IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 3mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper ground
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add the olive oil and allow to heat up.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper, and saute until wilted, then add the butter and cream.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes, until the cream has thickened, then add the parmesan.
- Cook for another 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.