Keto Southwest Buttermilk Grilled Chicken
This keto Southwest Buttermilk Grilled Chicken recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Grill, Chicken, Buttermilk, Cliantro, Lime is going to absolutely love this low-carb Southwest Buttermilk Grilled Chicken variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Southwest Buttermilk Grilled Chicken recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Brining the chicken in buttermilk guarantees that it is soft and moist. To give the buttermilk a Southwest flavor, season it with chipotle, coriander, cumin, and lime.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 6 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups buttermilk
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a small bowl, add the buttermilk, cilantro, lime, garlic, chili powder, coriander, and cumin, and whisk together until smooth.
- Fill a 1-gallon resealable bag halfway with buttermilk mixture. Toss the chicken in the bag, close it, and toss until it is evenly covered.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours and up to twenty-four hours for optimal effects.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and toss out any leftovers.
- Grill chicken for 16 minutes, flipping at the halfway mark.
- Cook until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.