Keto No-Bake Snowball Cookies
This keto No-Bake Snowball Cookies recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Cookies, Almond flour, Sugar-Free Maple Syrup is going to absolutely love this low-carb No-Bake Snowball Cookies variation. Providing 14 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto No-Bake Snowball Cookies recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Serving: 25g | Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup (Sugar-Free)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Erythritol
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing dish, except the powdered sweetener.
- Mix thoroughly, then roll into a ball with your hands.
- You should divide two tablespoons worth of dough into parts, then roll and press them into spherical balls.
- Using a sifter, sift the powdered sweetener onto a plate and roll each ball in it until completely coated.
- Serve right away or keep refrigerated until ready to eat!