Keto Cheeseburger Quesadillas
This keto Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Beef, Ground Beef, Quesadilla is going to absolutely love this low-carb Cheeseburger Quesadillas variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this keto Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Quesadillas are an awesome portable food that eat like a sandwich. This Keto Cheeseburger Quesadilla recipe is simple to make and tastes amazing! Add this to your weekly menu and the entire family will love them as well!
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 941mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 346IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 2mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 4 Mr. Tortilla Low-carb Keto Tortilla Wraps
- 10 ounces Ground Beef
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Paprika ground
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Black Pepper ground
- 8 teaspoons Sugar-Free Ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Pickle diced
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- In a mixing bowl, add the beef, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Split the mixture into 4 balls and press each ball onto a tortilla, smooth the ground beef mixture all the way out to the edges.
- Place a nonstick flat-bottomed frying pan over medium heat. Place the tortilla meat-side down and saute for 2 minutes.
- Flip the tortilla over and top with 2 teaspoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of bacon, 1 tablespoon of pickles, and ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half and cook for 2 minutes on each side, until the cheese inside has melted and the outside is toasted. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Serve your burger quesadillas hot, or chill them, and reheat when hunger strikes!