Keto Instant Pot® Chicken Curry
This keto Instant Pot® Chicken Curry recipe is a perfect Indian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Instant Pot, Chicken, Curry, Pressure Cooker is going to absolutely love this low-carb Instant Pot® Chicken Curry variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Indian dish! If you like this keto Instant Pot® Chicken Curry recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Looking for a keto-friendly curry option? Check out this Keto Instant Pot® Chicken Curry recipe that's a slight modification from more traditional recipes. Use cauliflower rice if you like to add a little extra low-calorie rice option.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 pinch sugar free sweetener like monk fruit or stevia
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select saute function.
- Allow the pressure cooker to heat up, then add ghee, tomato paste, and curry paste. Cook and stir until the paste starts to sizzle, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, onion, and garlic and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and cream until combined and turn off the saute function.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 7 minutes. Please remember to allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to the manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, and sweetener.
- Serve hot!