Keto Low-Carb Taco Soup
This keto Low-Carb Taco Soup recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Cauliflower, Ground Beef, Cream Cheese is going to absolutely love this low-carb Low-Carb Taco Soup variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 3 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 small head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (26 ounce) container diced tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine 2 cups broth (saving 1 cup to be used later) and cauliflower in a pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until tender, approximately 20 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute onion and jalapenos until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add beef; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower to a blender and puree. Return to the pot; add cream cheese and remaining 1 cup broth. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted, about 3 minutes. Add the beef mixture, tomatoes, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook an additional 5 minutes, allowing the flavor to blend together.