Keto Low-Carb Taco Soup
This keto Low-Carb Taco Soup recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Cauliflower, Ground Beef, Cream Cheese, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Low-Carb Taco Soup variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this keto Low-Carb Taco Soup recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Tired of making tacos for Taco Tuesday? Try this Low-Carb Taco Soup recipe! It's the perfect way to change things up, but keep those delicious taco flavors.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 3 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 small head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (26 ounce) container diced tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine 2 cups broth (saving 1 cup to be used later) and cauliflower in a pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until tender, approximately 20 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute onion and jalapenos until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add beef; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower to a blender and puree. Return to the pot; add cream cheese and remaining 1 cup broth. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted, about 3 minutes. Add the beef mixture, tomatoes, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook an additional 5 minutes, allowing the flavor to blend together.