Keto Beef Enchiladas
This keto Beef Enchiladas recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Latin American, Mexican, Beef, Enchilada, Cheese, Sour Cream, Love is going to absolutely love this low-carb Beef Enchiladas variation. Providing 12 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this keto Beef Enchiladas recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Keto meat enchiladas with very minimal carbs. Costco® has thinly sliced roast beef, which I normally purchase.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 14 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- ½ can enchilada sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ medium diced yellow onion
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees C). Fill a baking dish halfway with enchilada sauce, just covering the bottom.
- On a chopping board, layout the roast meat. Each slice should be about the size of a taco.
- Cover with Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses. Place some onion on top of the cheese and wrap up the meat pieces.
- In the baking pan, arrange the rolls. Use a little of the enchilada sauce to moisten the top. Over the enchilada sauce, scatter the remaining cheese, onion, and olives. Use some aluminum foil to cover the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking until cheeses brown, about 7 minutes more.
- Top or serve with sour cream.