Keto Zucchini Sticks - Fries
This keto Zucchini Sticks - Fries recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Zucchini, Fries is going to absolutely love this low-carb Zucchini Sticks - Fries variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Zucchini Sticks - Fries recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Zucchini sticks or zucchini fries our a favorite around our house and this Keto Zucchini Sticks - Fries recipe is easy to prepare at home!
Serving: 8fries | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 521mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 425IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 2mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated/powdered
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Herb Mix
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat your oven to 220C/420F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice the zucchini into fries. We find it best to cut them in half, then cut each half lengthwise into 2 or 3 slices, and each slice into 2-4 thick matchsticks.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and cream.
- In another bowl add the almond flour, parmesan, garlic, herbs, and salt. Mix well.
- Bread each of the zucchini fries but first dipping in the egg mixture and then pressing into the almond flour mixture.
- Place the breaded fries onto your prepared cookie sheet and spray generously with olive oil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turn over about halfway through.
- Serve hot with a side of Garlic Aioli, or Feta Cheese Dip!