Keto Lemon Grilled Chicken Thighs
This keto Lemon Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Grill, Chicken, Lemon, Parsley is going to absolutely love this low-carb Lemon Grilled Chicken Thighs variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Lemon Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Make a quick lemony-garlic marinade before going to work in the morning, and return home to perfectly grilled chicken thighs that will satisfy the entire family!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a big zip-top bag, combine lemon zest and one tablespoon of lemon juice; save the remaining lemon juice for later use. Combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the chicken thighs to the bag, bathe them with the marinade, push out any extra air, and close it.
- 1 hour to overnight in the refrigerator to marinate
- Preheat an outside grill over medium-high heat and brush the grate liberally with oil.
- Shake off any excess marinade from the chicken. Remove the leftover marinade and toss it out.
- Cook, rotating once, until the chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 8 to 9 minutes each side over a hot grill. A thermometer put near the bone should register 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees C).
- Allow 10 minutes for resting after removing from the grill.