Keto Chocolate Coconut Mousse
This keto Chocolate Coconut Mousse recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chocolate, Cream Cheese, Coconut is going to absolutely love this low-carb Chocolate Coconut Mousse variation. Providing 1 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Chocolate Coconut Mousse recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Trying to figure out what to make for dessert? Try this delicious Chocolate Coconut Mousse recipe!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- ½ cup full-fat cottage cheese
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon low-calorie natural sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 3/4 teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes (Optional)
- Combine cottage cheese and cream cheese in the bowl of a mini food-processor. Blend until all the lumps are removed, about 30 seconds. Scrape around the sides of the bowl and add in sweetener, cocoa powder, and coconut extract. Blend again until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until set. Top with coconut before serving.