Keto Smoked Pork Chops
This keto Smoked Pork Chops recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Pork, Pork Chop Recipes is going to absolutely love this low-carb Smoked Pork Chops variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Smoked Pork Chops recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
There are pork chops and then there are smoked pork chops. The rub has just the right amount of sweetness and saltiness that complements the smoky flavor perfectly. Oak is my wood of choice for these but feel free to substitute any hard wood chips.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Smoked Pork Chops Recipe Ingredients
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 6 bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
Keto Smoked Pork Chops Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Add wood chips according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine salt, brown sugar, pepper, paprika, ground mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano in a small bowl. Stir until evenly combined. Sprinkle over both sides of each pork chop.
- Place pork chops directly on the smoker grate. Smoke for 2 hours 30 minutes. Remove chops from the smoker and let rest for 10 minutes.
Leave a review or comment