Keto Cauliflower Tots
This keto Cauliflower Tots recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Egg, Cauliflower, Parmesan, Love is going to absolutely love this low-carb Cauliflower Tots variation. Providing 3 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Cauliflower Tots recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
With these tasty Keto Cauliflower Tots, you won't miss the potatoes. They're crispy on the surface, soft on the inside, and cheesy to boot!
Calories 275kcal Carbohydrates 10g Protein 21g Fat 16g Saturated Fat 10g Cholesterol 109mg Sodium 1040mg Potassium 353mg Fiber 6g Sugar 3g Vitamin A 487IU Vitamin C 46mg Calcium 469mg Iron 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Cauliflower Tots Recipe Ingredients
- 10 ounces Cauliflower riced
- 1 large Egg
- ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- ¾ cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon White Pepper ground
Keto Cauliflower Tots Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius (425 degrees Fahrenheit). Set aside a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Microwave the cauliflower for 3-5 minutes, until cooked through, in a microwave-safe container with the water. Allow time for cooling.
- When the cauliflower is cold enough to handle, lay it on a clean kitchen towel or cloth and press gently to extract roughly half of the liquid.
- Combine it with the other ingredients in a mixing dish and stir thoroughly.
- Measure out the mixture with a cookie scoop, then shape with your hands. Place your cookies on a cookie sheet.
- Spray the tots with olive oil cooking spray.
- To measure the mixture, use a cookie scoop, then form it with your hands. Place the cookies on the baking pan.
- Serve immediately!
Leave a review or comment