Keto Grilled Stuffed Chicken
This keto Grilled Stuffed Chicken recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Grill, Chicken, Jalapeno, Cream Cheese is going to absolutely love this low-carb Grilled Stuffed Chicken variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Grilled Stuffed Chicken recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This is a simple recipe. I'm sure this recipe has been tried and true by others. This is something we like grilling in the summer and winter. You may also bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 25 minutes with a few tablespoons of grass-fed butter (added fat for the keto diet). We usually serve it with grilled zucchini and a salad on the side.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 jalapeno peppers, seeds and membrane removed, minced
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place chicken breast on a flat work surface. Slice horizontally through the middle, being careful not to cut all the way through to the other side.
- Open the 2 sides and spread them out like butterfly wings. Repeat with remaining breasts.
- Combine garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over chicken breasts.
- Combine jalapeno peppers, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Spread mixture evenly over chicken breasts.
- Wrap 2 strips of bacon around each chicken breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Cook on the hot grill until bacon is cooked and chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).