Keto Crock Pot Whole Chicken with Lemon - Slow Cooker
This keto Crock Pot Whole Chicken with Lemon - Slow Cooker recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Crock Pot, Slow Cooker, Chicken, Carrots, Onion is going to absolutely love this low-carb Crock Pot Whole Chicken with Lemon - Slow Cooker variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Crock Pot Whole Chicken with Lemon - Slow Cooker recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
The slow cooker is another great tool for getting a great tasing meal done easily! This delicious Keto Crock Pot Whole Chicken with Lemon - Slow Cooker recipe is going to come out similar to a rotisserie-style chicken at home. You get the added bonus of using the leftovers for other meals later in the week!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 (4 pound) whole roasting chicken
- 1 cup baby carrots
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, or more as needed
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon ground thyme
- ¼ teaspoon ground paprika
- Place carrots and onion in the cavity of the chicken. Rub the skin with butter and place in the slow cooker.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice all over the chicken. Cut juiced lemon halves into wheels and place them around the chicken.
- Sprinkle the parsley, salt, poultry seasoning, thyme, and paprika over top.
- Cover and cook in the crockpot or slow cooker on low for 8 to 10 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).