Keto Frappuccino Iced Coffee
This keto Frappuccino Iced Coffee recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Frappuccino, Coffee, Love is going to absolutely love this low-carb Frappuccino Iced Coffee variation. Providing 1 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this keto Frappuccino Iced Coffee recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Our Keto Coffee Frappuccino recipe is a refreshing cold beverage that will keep you energized and ready to go! It's simple to create; just combine and drink.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 441IU | Calcium: 245mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Frappuccino Iced Coffee Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups Ice
- ½ cup Coffee brewed and chilled
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 2 teaspoons Erythritol or your preferred amount of sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Keto Whipped Cream to serve
- Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce to serve
Keto Frappuccino Iced Coffee Recipe Instructions
- Combine the ice, coffee, almond milk, heavy cream, erythritol, and vanilla in a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the ice is completely broken up.
- If preferred, taste and add more sweetness if necessary.
- Top with Keto Whipped Cream and a drizzle of Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce in a large glass.
Leave a review or comment