Keto Breakfast Pizza
This keto Breakfast Pizza recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Breakfast Sausage, Eggs, Pork Rinds, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Breakfast Pizza variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this keto Breakfast Pizza recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Want to start your morning off right? Then you have got to try this keto Breakfast Pizza recipe! It has all of your favorite breakfast foods in one slice.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 pound bulk breakfast sausage
- 3 large eggs, divided
- ⅓ cup crushed pork rinds
- 1.5 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- cooking spray
- 1 cup prepared country-style gravy
- 10 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a rimmed pizza sheet. Place a baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any drippings.
- Mix sausage, 1 egg, pork rinds, and Italian seasoning together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Spread mixture out onto the prepared pizza sheet in a large, thin circle.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and sausage is browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium-high heat. Whisk remaining eggs together in a bowl and pour into the skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Drain grease off pizza sheet. Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and turn on the oven's broiler.
- Spread gravy evenly over the meat crust. Sprinkle scrambled eggs on top. Sprinkle with bacon bits, onion, and jalapeno. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Broil pizza in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, bubbling, and lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool and cut into fourths before serving.