Keto Steaks with Truffle Butter
This keto Steaks with Truffle Butter recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Beef, Steaks, Steaks with Truffle Butter, Butter is going to absolutely love this low-carb Steaks with Truffle Butter variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Steaks with Truffle Butter recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Beef is a cornerstone in most diets and this Keto Steaks with Truffle Butter Recipe is a perfect way to get some amazing flavor on an old favorite.
Note: You can use other steaks like tenderloin or sirloin if desired.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 4 (6 ounce) New York strip steaks
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil
- ⅛ truffle, thinly shaved
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pinch sea salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- Mix butter, truffle oil, shaved truffle, and sea salt together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place a baking pan in the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add steaks, working in batches if necessary, and sear until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the hot baking pan from the oven and place steaks on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until steaks are firm and reddish-pink and juicy in the center. (Timing will vary on your desired doneness)
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes. To serve, dab 1 tablespoon truffle butter on top of each steak.
- Add keto-friendly vegetables to make a complete meal.