Beef Tacos (Easy)
Keto Beef Tacos (Easy)
This keto Beef Tacos (Easy) recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Beef, Tacos, Latin American, Mexican, Cheddar Cheese, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Beef Tacos (Easy) variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this keto Beef Tacos (Easy) recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Make these delectable, keto-friendly beef tacos with cheese taco shells, avocados, tomatoes, and lettuce for a low-carb taco night.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ package taco seasoning mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C). Use parchment paper or a silicone mat to line two baking sheets.
- Place four 6-inch rings of Cheddar cheese 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- 6 to 8 minutes in a preheated oven until cheese melts and is gently browned.
- Lift with a spatula after cooling for 2 to 3 minutes. Over 2 cups/cans, balance wooden spoon handle covered in aluminum foil. Allow 10 minutes for taco shells to cool thoroughly.
- Cook beef in a pan over medium-high heat until browned, approximately 7 minutes, often turning to separate meat. Cook for 1 minute further after seasoning with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Fill cheddar taco shells halfway with meat mixture. Avocado, lettuce, Cheddar cheese, and tomatoes go on top.