Keto Pressure Cooked Spinach and Mushroom Frittata
This keto Pressure Cooked Spinach and Mushroom Frittata recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Eggs, Frittata, Spinach, Mushrooms, Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot is going to absolutely love this low-carb Pressure Cooked Spinach and Mushroom Frittata variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this keto Pressure Cooked Spinach and Mushroom Frittata recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Need a breakfast that the whole family will love? Well this Pressure Cooked Spinach and Mushroom Frittata recipe is just what you're looking! This is a meal that's sure to make everyone happy.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 ½ cups baby bella mushrooms, stemmed
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 serving cooking spray
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker and select Saute function. Heat oil in the pot and add mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Saute for approximately 5 minutes. or until mushrooms are tender and onions are translucent. Push Cancel on the pressure cooker. Transfer the mushroom mixture to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside. Once the pot has cooled enough to handle clean the inside of pot.
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream together in a medium bowl. Stir in spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until well blended. Add the mushroom mixture and stir until well combined.
- After cleaning the pot, pour 1 cup water into the pot and place the steamer rack trivet in the bottom.
- Spray a souffle dish or other heat-proof dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared dish and cover loosely with foil. Place the dish on top of the trivet in the pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. It will usually take 6 to 7 minutes for pressure to build.
- Allow 10 minutes of pressure release using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove foil from the frittata and pour off any excess liquid before slicing and serving.