Keto Italian Turkey Meatballs
This keto Italian Turkey Meatballs recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Italian, Turkey, Meatballs, Comfort Foods, Ground Turkey is going to absolutely love this low-carb Italian Turkey Meatballs variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this keto Italian Turkey Meatballs recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This simple to make Italian Turkey Meatballs recipe is sure to be a true pleaser for you and your family. My kids can't get enough of this amazing healthy dish.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- aluminum foil
- cooking spray
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Use aluminum foil to line a baking tray and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together the ground turkey, pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, garlic, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Using your hands mix until well combined.
- Use a to scoop, to scoop out meat mixture to form twelve 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink at the center and juices run clear.