Keto White Chocolate Vegan Fat Bombs (Nut-Free)
This keto White Chocolate Vegan Fat Bombs (Nut-Free) recipe is a perfect French dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys White Chocolate, Vegan, Fat Bombs, Love is going to absolutely love this low-carb White Chocolate Vegan Fat Bombs (Nut-Free) variation. Providing 16 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing French dish! If you like this keto White Chocolate Vegan Fat Bombs (Nut-Free) recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Make these simple White Chocolate Vegan Fat Bombs (Nut-Free) recipes with only three ingredients. These energizing snacks are also tasty and nut-free.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- ½ c melted coconut oil
- ½ c melted white cocoa butter
- ½ teaspoon low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve® or Monkfruit)
- In a food processor, combine coconut oil, cocoa butter, and sweetener until smooth, approximately 2 minutes.
- Fill small muffin cups halfway with the mixture and refrigerate until firm, approximately 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy!