Keto Shrimp Scampi and Cauliflower Rice
This keto Shrimp Scampi and Cauliflower Rice recipe is a perfect Chinese dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Frying Pan, Shrimp, Seafood, Cauliflower is going to absolutely love this low-carb Shrimp Scampi and Cauliflower Rice variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Chinese dish! If you like this keto Shrimp Scampi and Cauliflower Rice recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This is a great take on the carb-heavy shrimp and rice meal that we all enjoy. It's a fantastic combo, and I'm excited to offer my healthy keto-friendly take on it. (It tastes identical to Chinese cuisine.) If desired, garnish with a lemon slice and more parsley.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 head cauliflower, grated
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- 2 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 packet zero-calorie sweetener
- 3 ounces cooked jumbo shrimp
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- To create 'rice,' wring out excess moisture from cauliflower using a cheesecloth or towel.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, cream, parsley, salt, garlic powder, white pepper, black pepper, and sugar replacement in a small bowl.
- Over medium heat, heat a large nonstick frying pan—Cook for 1 minute after adding the shrimp. Add the cream mixture and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until gently browned the shrimp—place in a mixing basin.
- Combine the cauliflower rice and soy sauce in the same pot over medium heat—Cook and stir for 2 to 4 minutes, or until cauliflower is soft.
- Serve the shrimp over cauliflower rice.