Keto Snickerdoodles Cookies
This keto Snickerdoodles Cookies recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Cookies, Snickerdoodle is going to absolutely love this low-carb Snickerdoodles Cookies variation. Providing 16 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Snickerdoodles Cookies recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Who doesn't enjoy a moist, soft Snickerdoodle cookie? Well this Keto Snickerdoodles Cookies recipe has everything that you love about the snickerdoodle with the crispy edges and the soft center, but still keto!
Serving: 45g | Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Snickerdoodles Cookies Recipe Ingredients
- 4 ounces Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- Pinch Salt
- ¼ cup Erythritol for coating
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon for coating
Keto Snickerdoodles Cookies Recipe Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 175C/350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, egg and vanilla. Beat with your hand mixer until fluffy - about 4-6 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the coating, and gently fold together until just combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the erythritol and cinnamon for the coating.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion the mixture, roll each portion into a ball, then roll the ball into the coating. Place onto the cookie sheet and press down lightly. Repeat for the remaining cookies.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes until the cookies are firm around the edges. Leave to cool on the cookie sheet.
- Once cooled, enjoy!
Leave a review or comment