Keto Smoked Chicken Drumsticks
This keto Smoked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chicken, BBQ Rubbed, Smoked is going to absolutely love this low-carb Smoked Chicken Drumsticks variation. Providing 12 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Smoked Chicken Drumsticks recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Keto Smoked Chicken Drumsticks are a flavorful and healthy option for anyone following the ketogenic diet. With only 4 tbsp of vegetable oil and a sugar-free BBQ sauce, this recipe is perfect for those looking to keep their meal low in carbohydrates.
To start, place 12 chicken drumsticks into a large bowl and coat with the vegetable oil. Next, liberally apply the sugar-free BBQ sauce to each drumstick, ensuring they are evenly coated. Place the drumsticks into a smoker and let them cook for 2-3 hours or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
The result is juicy, tender, and flavorful chicken drumsticks that are packed with protein and low in carbohydrates. Perfect for a delicious ketogenic meal, these smoked drumsticks can be served as a main dish or as a satisfying snack. Serve with a side salad or roasted vegetables for a complete meal that will keep you on track with your ketogenic diet.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup BBQ rub
- Remove drumsticks from packaging and place on a rack over a drip tray or baking sheet. Air dry in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an electric smoker to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Add any wood chips according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Brush drumsticks lightly with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with the rub add the drumsticks in a resealable plastic bag. Toss to coat more evenly.
- Place drumsticks on the rack in the smoker. Smoke until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 2 hrs.