Keto Smoked Chicken Drumsticks
This keto Smoked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chicken, BBQ Rubbed, Smoked is going to absolutely love this low-carb Smoked Chicken Drumsticks variation. Providing 12 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Smoked Chicken Drumsticks recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
We love to barbeque at our house, and one of our favorite things to use is this Smoked Chicken Drumsticks recipe. It taste delicious and we know that you'll love it!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup BBQ rub
- Remove drumsticks from packaging and place on a rack over a drip tray or baking sheet. Air dry in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an electric smoker to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Add any wood chips according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Brush drumsticks lightly with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with the rub add the drumsticks in a resealable plastic bag. Toss to coat more evenly.
- Place drumsticks on the rack in the smoker. Smoke until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 2 hrs.