Keto Smoked Asparagus
This keto Smoked Asparagus recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Asparagus, Vegetables, Smoked is going to absolutely love this low-carb Smoked Asparagus variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Smoked Asparagus recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Need a a keto friendly and tasty side dish. Then use this Smoked Asparagus recipe for your next meal.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 pound thick asparagus spears, trimmed
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 disposible foil pan
- Preheat the smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Add wood chips according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a disposable foil pan place the asparagus. Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon oil, salt, and pepper over the top of the asparagus. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place the pan on the smoker rack and smoke for 30 minutes.