Keto Oven Cooked Bacon (Simple How to Cook Bacon in the Oven)
This keto Oven Cooked Bacon (Simple How to Cook Bacon in the Oven) recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys How to Cook Bacon in the Oven, Bacon is going to absolutely love this low-carb Oven Cooked Bacon (Simple How to Cook Bacon in the Oven) variation. Providing 3 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Oven Cooked Bacon (Simple How to Cook Bacon in the Oven) recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
How to cook bacon in the oven is the easiest and fool-proof technique for golden, crispy bacon all the time! Perfect for breakfast or to add to other dishes!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 9 slices bacon
- Parchment paper
- Wire rack
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup. You can also add a wire rack to avoid draining the bacon on paper towels later.
- Arrange the raw bacon slices on the prepared sheet pan.
- Place in the middle of the oven and cook the bacon until crisp, for about 20-30 minutes, as crispy as you prefer.
- Remove from the oven and drain the bacon on a plate lined with paper towels. You can skip this if you used a wire rack.