Keto Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Drumsticks
This keto Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Drumsticks recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chicken, Drumsticks, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic is going to absolutely love this low-carb Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Drumsticks variation. Providing 8 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Drumsticks recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Our house loves Cajun food, and this Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Drumsticks recipe is no exception! It has just the right amount of spice and flavor to cure your Cajun cravings!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Drumsticks Recipe Ingredients
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper,
- Aluminum foil
Keto Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Drumsticks Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Using a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag place the chicken in bag. Drizzle vegetable oil over the chicken. Seal the bag and massage the oil into the chicken till all pieces are covered.
- Mix together paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, thyme, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Continue mixing until evenly combined. Pour this spice mixture into the bag with the chicken. Seal the bag and toss again to coat.
- After coating, transfer drumsticks to the prepared baking sheet, discarding the plastic bag.
- Bake the chicken until it is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 25 minutes. Using an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone it should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- If you desire extra crispy skin. Preheat the oven's broiler. Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Broil chicken for 5 minutes, turning once to sear both side.
Leave a review or comment