Keto Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast
This keto Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Turkey, Breasts, Smoked is going to absolutely love this low-carb Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast variation. Providing 10 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This Keto Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast recipe is perfect if you're following the ketogenic diet! It's simple to make, and the hickory smoke flavor will satisfy your taste buds without breaking your keto plan. Perfect for enjoying with your friends and family over the holidays! The hickory smoked flavor gives the turkey a delicious smoky taste, while the keto recipe ensures that you won't be overindulging during the holidays. This is a healthier alternative to traditional holiday recipes and a great way to enjoy a healthy lifestyle during the holidays!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- Injection Recipe:
- 1 whole turkey breast (about 6-8 lbs)
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Dry Rub Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your smoker to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (135 degrees C). Follow the manufacturer's directions for adding hickory chips.
- Combine chicken broth, melted butter, salt, and poultry spice in a small bowl. Inject the solution into the breasts in a uniform manner.
- In a small saucepan, melt the remaining two tablespoons of butter. Brush the breasts equally.
- Combine salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a small bowl. Make sure the rub is equally distributed on all sides of the breast.
- Place the breast in the prepared smoker for 3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71 degrees C). Remove the meat from the smoker and set it aside to rest for 20 minutes.