Keto Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken
This keto Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Bacon, Chicken, Jalapeno, Chicken Breast is going to absolutely love this low-carb Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
We love just a touch of heat to any meal and this Keto Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken recipe does not disappoint. You get all the great bacon and cheese flavors with a full-on meal in this recipe.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 20 slices bacon (thin)
- COATING INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- STUFFING INGREDIENTS
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 jalapeno seeded (diced0
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- FINAL GARNISH INGREDIENTS
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the COATING ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the STUFFING ingredients.
- Lengthwise, cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff with the cheese mixture, dividing equally.
- Wrap each chicken breast in 4-5 slices of bacon. Place the chicken breasts, seam side down in a lightly greased baking pan.
- Top with the glaze mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked through, basting the chicken occasionally with the pan drippings.
- If you prefer extra crispy bacon, broil for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.