Wondering what Lazy Keto is?
Take a quick read of these beginner keto recipes to get a better feel of some Lazy Keto Meals for Beginners
Lazy keto is an exciting way to approach the ketogenic diet. Whether you’ve heard of lazy keto or not, we’re sure that we’ll be able to teach you a thing or two and make sure that you’re ready to try it in your health journey.
We’re going to start by talking about what lazy keto is before taking you through a couple of differences between lazy and clean keto that you ought to know. Then, we will share some fantastic lazy keto recipes for beginners that we’ve found online.
What is lazy keto?
If you’re already familiar with keto, you’re probably able to make a rough guess about what lazy keto is. Basic keto, of course, is a system where a vast number of different variables within your diet are tracked so that you can keep them within specific percentage regions.
Typically, regular keto requests that people derive their daily calories from 55-60% fat, 30-35% protein, and 5-10% carbohydrate. Tracking calories is a way to ensure that the body enters a state of ketosis, which, of course, has a range of health benefits.
The difference between this and lazy keto is that the only macronutrient you need to track is carbohydrates when following a lazy keto diet. The consensus is that participants limit their carbohydrate intake to ten percent or less of their daily calories. Thereby, they encourage the state of ketosis without tracking quite so many things. 
Lazy vs. Clean Keto
The significant difference in the battle of lazy keto versus clean keto is that the quality of different types of food varies quite wildly.
The goal of clean keto is not only to encourage ketosis, and the diet focuses on eating high-fat, nutritious, and whole foods. The purpose of keto is to promote healthy eating through the lack of additives - making your chicken at home would be a great way to avoid the oils, spices, and additives added in delis or supermarkets.
Lazy keto, sometimes also called dirty keto, allows you to have as much processed and packaged convenience food as might be convenient for you. This is ideal for a significant number of people that would prefer not to labor over a stove for hours, instead preferring to limit their time in the kitchen.
A great example of the difference is that people tend to eat a lot of non-starchy vegetables with clean keto. Typically leafy greens like cabbage or asparagus are consumed in large quantities so that people can fill up without having a particularly high-calorie count. On lazy keto, though, people may be less likely to eat veggies, as processed food often doesn’t contain many vegetables. 
Keto Taco Salad (Lazy)
This is an excellent starting keto dinner. It's not only excellent and uncomplicated, but it's also economical to eat on a daily basis.
We suggest topping this meal with some keto-friendly spicy sauce to give it a little more kick! A good alternative for this would be something with a consistency comparable to spicy sriracha sauce, thick enough to drizzle but yet leaving some negative space.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 12 cup taco dressing
- 14 cup keto-friendly thousand-island dressing 12 head iceberg lettuce, cored and chopped
- 1 oz bag crumbled nacho cheese protein chips - a keto-friendly alternative to traditional nacho cheese
- Five cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (we've seen recipes with cream cheese here but we wouldn't recommend that for flavor)
- Add the steak to a pan that has been heated over medium heat. You don't need any more oil if the meat is somewhat fatty.
- Cook the meat in the skillet, breaking it up as it cooks. It will brown and cook thoroughly after a short time. Return the steak to the skillet after draining the extra fat.
- Add the taco sauce to the meat and let it boil for a few minutes over low heat. It just has to be heated; it does not need to be cooked. Allow it to cool when you've finished heating it.
- Prepare the lettuce and place it in a salad dish while the meat cools.
- Toss everything together in the salad bowl, starting with the meat and ending with the dressing.
- Add nacho tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and tomatoes to the meat mixture.
Easy Keto Chicken
This easy keto chicken meal is an easy keto recipes option to include enough of meat into your high-protein diet. We love that you can add jalapenos to this dish if you want a fast taste boost.
- Two chicken breasts are required.
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces coarsely diced jalapeño slices
- season with salt and pepper to taste
- four bacon slices
- Begin with two thawed chicken breasts, either fresh or frozen. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If you want to add extra spices at this time, do so by massaging them into the meat of the breasts so that the flavor penetrates as they cook. However, even if you have to do some additional arithmetic, make sure you don't change the recipe to the point where it's no longer keto.
- Cover the seasoned chicken breasts with shredded cheese, making sure that no breast is left out.
- Make sure the jalapenos are properly distributed on top of the cheese.
- Cut the bacon into half-inch pieces and toss them with the chicken. Because the bacon will release fat absorbed into the chicken, spread them evenly over the top.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until done.
- If the chicken is done but the bacon isn't, broil the breasts for a few minutes to finish cooking the bacon.
- Serve. If you have leftovers you can always turn it into a spicy chicken noodle soup!
Recent blog posts
This is a simple recipe. I'm sure this recipe has been tried and true by others.
You can quickly cook bacon on the grill without messing with the stove or oven inside.
Brining the chicken in buttermilk guarantees that it is soft and moist.
Shrimp are an easy to prepare, high protein, low-fat, zero-carb meal.
Make a quick lemony-garlic marinade before going to work in the morning, and return home to perfectly grilled chicken thighs that will sa
Leave a review or comment